Thursday, April 19, 2012

So Grateful for Family...

Can I just say how much I appreciate all the ideas I got this week about new running songs!  I can't wait to download some new tunes!  In the meantime, I had to settle for the same mix this morning. But I started the playlist in the middle and it seemed to be better.  But I do need a new playlist.  So thanks for all the help!

Right now, I am typing up drafts of posts for the next couple of weeks.  I feel like I have been making and doing...but dragging my feet on the posting part.   

  Today Grandma is coming to visit!!!  Which is very good thing!!  When family comes, we try and get caught up with stuff around the house (crash-course style).  

It also means I will have to pack up my sewing stuff and craft junk to make room for an air mattress.  Our office my sewing room is used for many things- including a guest bedroom when we have guests visiting!  And when we have family visiting it usually means there are some big things going on and we just don't have enough grown ups around to accomplish them.  By that I mean we need kid-watchers!  We also try to ramp up our home projects while we have help with the kids.  We have a lot of yard work that we are hoping to get done.  I have a consignment sale that I need to get ready for.  I have to go out of town.  I need a haircut and color.  School fundraiser this weekend.  And hopefully we can squeeze a date night in there somewhere between gymnastics lessons and baseball games and piano lessons.

***************************

Do you have family who live nearby?  How does that work? I always wonder what it would be like to live near family.  Do they help with watching the kids on a regular basis or just when it is something big?  Our neighbors watch their grandkids every weekend so the parents can have a night off.  I'll admit, it would be nice to have help nearby since my husband is traveling so much.  If I had a day/night off, I don't know what I would do first - schedule a haircut, grocery shop, clean the house, nap, sew, see a real movie, dinner date, go for a long run?  

4 comments:

  1. HI Kate,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.. I love yours so I'm a new follower... I know what you mean about family close.. I wish my grandchildren were closer.. someday =)

    Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our office/sewing room is also our guest room! My parents live far away (so when they are in town they use the guest room) but my in-laws live about 45 min away...we don't have kids yet, but when we do I am not sure how much they will be free to watch them. My husband has 2 biological sisters (both grown up), an adopted brother (8 years old) and an adopted sister (4 years old). So right now it is us who are doing the babysitting for them :) There are times when having your family live close by (and drop in unexpectedly) is...let's just say, a little stressful. I hope you have a great time with your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركة تنظيف بالرياض نحن نسعي دائما ان نكون من افضل الشركات فى مجال التنظيف فنعمل جاهدين على تقديم افل الخدمات وخصوصا تنظيف المنازل وذلك يتم من خىل
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض التى تستخدم افضل الوسائل والطرق فى التنظيف لتجعل المنزل كانه قطعة من الجنة مميز بالروائح الجميلة اتصل الان واحصل على الخدمة
    http://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

    للتواصل 0500091013




    ReplyDelete

  4. حلول التنظيف الطبيعي مع ركن العربي
    لحسن الحظ ، هناك طرق لتنظيف مثل هذه الأسطح دون اللجوء إلى مواد كيميائية سيئة. فيما يلي بعض بدائل التنظيف الطبيعية التي يجب تجربتها:
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بحائل

    قطعة قماش مبللة: استخدم قطعة قماش دافئة ورطبة لمسح الجدران المطلية باللثي
    والعديد من الأسطح الأخرى الحساسة للحرارة الشديدة للمنظفات البخارية.
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالمزاحمية

    صودا الخبز (بيكربونات الصوديوم): رش صودا الخبز على السجاد أو التنجيد ، اتركها لعدة دقائق ، ثم افركها.
    صودا الغسيل: يمكن استخدام صهر الغسل (صودا الخبز) ، صودا الغسيل (كربونات الصوديوم) لتنظيف البقع الزيتية من أرضيات المرآب الأسمنتية. رش على الفور مع بعض الماء لجعل السرير والجلوس بين عشية وضحاها. ثم فرك بفرشاة ، شطف ومحو أسفل.
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالبكيرية

    الخل: الخل هو منظف طبيعي رائع. امزج ربع كوب مع كوبين من الماء ، وقم برشه على النوافذ وامسحه جيدًا. يمكنك أيضًا إضافة دفقة من الماء إلى دلو من الماء واستخدامه في تنظيف معظم الطوابق. للجدران المتعفنة ، قم برش الخل واتركه لعدة دقائق قبل أن تمسحه.
    شركة تنظيف فلل بعنيزة

    صابون قشتالة: يمكن استخدام هذا الصابون الطبيعي المعتمد على زيت الزيتون في مجموعة متنوعة من مشاريع التنظيف. امزج ربع كوب مع جالونين من الماء الدافئ للحصول على محلول لتنظيف الأرضيات ، وتخلط ملعقة كبيرة من الصابون مع ربع كوب من صودا الخبز لتنظيف طبيعي للاستحمام وأحواض الاستحمام والبلاط والمغاسل.
    شركة تنظيف سجاد ببريدة

    زيت الزيتون: لتلميع الأثاث الطبيعي ، امزج كوبين من زيت الزيتون مع ملعقتين كبيرتين من العصير وفركه بقطعة قماش ناعمة.
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بعفيف

    تذكر: أثناء وجودك في المطبخ ، يمكنك التأكد من أن عمال التنظيف بالبخار يمكنهم تنظيف منزلك أو مكتبك بأمان. راجع دليل شراء منظف البخار للحصول على قائمة كاملة بالعناصر التي يمكنك تنظيفها باستخدام بخار البخار.

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...