Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming Soon...a Skort Tutorial

  My daughter is a "skirt girl" through and through!  But she is always doing non-skirt activities.  Like being upside down, for instance.  Leggings will work now, when it is cooler out.  We all know though, that "cooler" weather doesn't last long here in Oklahoma and in just weeks it will be permanent shorts, or for Stella, SKORTS weather!  

So I made her a couple of new SKORTS. 



 I know skirts are so simple, but for just a bit more effort (just a bit) I could sew a skort and not have to worry about her flashing her panties everywhere.   They are so dang easy to make, too!

Oh and there's those blue shoes again!



I am working on a couple tutorials for you.  There isn't much out there in the area of skorts.  Making one is easier than you think.


If you subscribe by email then you may have already seen my outline for the tutorial post!  UGH.  I copied and pasted text and accidentally hit post.  I took it off immediately, but how embarrassing.  

Check back for the TWO tutorials I am putting together.  In the meantime, gather up some old t-shirts, cotton and knit fabrics, some elastic, and a good fitting pair of leggings!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. تهتم شركات تصنيع العبوات الدوائية بعدة مواصفات للعبوه، منها مقاومتها للتأثيرات الخارجية المختلفة مثل التغييرات في درجة الحرارة والرطوبة والأشعة فوق البنفسجية والأكسجين والأتربة. كما تتميز بقدرتها على الحفاظ على فعالية المنتجات وتأمينها من التلوث.

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...