Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday and a Free February Calendar

So on Monday I told you all about My Memories Digital Scrapbooking software.  OH, and how you can enter to win a free copy of that software, too!

But I showed you how not only can it be a great (and easy) way to design your own photo books and scrapbooks, build slideshows with voice and music overlays, and create digital paper crafts (remember the birthday card I made?)...

Well...

You can also make calendars!  SO EASY!  You just choose a (free) calendar template.  Drag and drop it.  Select the month and year, and it autofills the dates!  Customize fonts, headings, etc, etc, etc.

So hereyago!  I February calendar that I seriously whipped up in about a minute.  Now wait, can you imagine how long this would take in Photoshop??  (I love you Photoshop, but I am right about this one.)  Take it.  Print it.  Use it.
Click on image.  Drag the large image to your desktop.  Or save as .jpg file.

If you haven't entered my giveaway, maybe you're thinking about it now!
...One last reminder..Giveaway ends 10am on Sunday (Jan. 15th)...
Happy Friday!! 

1 comment:

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...