Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Design... Um, I DIY'ed it.

Have you noticed that every once in a while my blog appears different?
          ugh!

 old banner


You'll learn that I have a hard time making my mind up!  But for now, I think I am at peace with this new color scheme and "design" (if you can call it that...because I made it up).
  

So what is new?  Well mostly everything...
  • Like I have a background which I made in PSE
  • These new sidebar headers  ------->
  • New header (made that too in PSE)
  • The lines of text are closer together
  • Random post gadget added on my sidebar
  • Went back to a 2-column blog (from 3-column)
and no, I still can't seem to get my photos to be a size that I am happy with!

If you have any questions about any blog design let me know and I will do a Q and A post.  I have tweaked this Blogger template all by myself.  And I have a few more things I need to redo.  But I am learning a lot- which was one of my goals of starting a blog.  But everything you see, I have done so I could walk you through if you needed some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...